- Are you 18+ and a Fan of Monique DuBois?
- Do you want to tell everyone you know about Monique DuBois’ books?
- Do you like receiving free books, especially new releases?
- Do you like receiving freebies and giveaways?
- Do you like being part of a private reader’s club where you can form a friendship with the author herself?
What is a Street Team?
What’s in it for you if you join?
- A special welcome surprise!
- ARCs (Advanced Review Copies—FREE!) – You get to read Monique’s new releases before anyone else!
- Contests, prizes, and giveaways exclusively for Street Team members!
- You will get snippets/excerpts of Monique’s work in progress (WIP), and be the first to see new book covers.
- You will get to vote on character names and give input into certain scenes.
- If you have a blog, you’ll have the opportunity to be included in any tours, contest, giveaways, etc.
- You’ll be part of an exclusive Facebook members-only group for open discussions about Monique’s books, characters, and her writing process.
- A badge to display on your blog.
- You get to chat with Monique in an exclusive, private setting.
- And other fun surprises!
- But mostly, a new friend.
What is expected of you as a member of Monique’s Street Team (required):
- Members will be asked to post HONEST reviews on Amazon (and Goodreads if you have an account) after reading Monique’s new releases, within a certain time-frame of each new book’s release date. As long as you write a review you WILL automatically receive the next new book release…FREE! What’s not to love about that?
- That you respect all team members.
- That you share Monique’s books on your social media sites and with friends when there’s a new release.
Ways Street Team members can show their support (highly encouraged but not required):
- Post about Monique’s books on Facebook, Twitter, book blogs, etc.
- Add her books to your Goodreads lists and recommend them to your friends.
- There will be occasional challenges or goals to meet when we are promoting a book.
- Tell family and friends about Monique’s books.
- Suggest one of her books to your book club.
- Post about author news, such as awards, etc.
- Lead contests on your social media platforms (Monique can provide giveaways).
- Recruit subscribers to Monique’s newsletter.
- Anything that you think may help readers learn about Monique’s books.
- Write a blog post (if you have a blog).
- Get discussions going about Monique’s books by using hashtags.
- If you have a blog, talk to Monique or Tina about supporting a contest or giveaway.
- Post about cover reveals and books on release day.
What this Street Team is NOT:
- A group of spammers.
- People who downvote negative reviews.
- People who post dishonest reviews.
- People who only want freebies.
- People who do not like Monique’s books (or her). (Boo! Hiss!)
If you are accepted as a member of the Street Team you will be required to:
- “Friend” or “Follow” Monique’s Facebook page (if you have an account).
- “Follow” Monique on Twitter (if you have an account).
- “Friend” Tina on Goodreads (so she can find your reviews easier).
- “Friend” Tina on Facebook (so that you can tag her in posts).
- “Follow” Tina on Twitter (if you have an account).
- Accept the invitation to the private Facebook street team group for members only.
Not on Facebook?
Monique realizes there are some of you that do not have a Facebook account, and she does not want to exclude anyone that may want to be a part of Monique’s Jet-Setters Review Team.
If you would like to be a member of the team who will receive ARCs for review and will communicate through emails, please write “Monique’s Email Review Street Team” in the comments and my assistant, Tina will contact you with the details.
How to join:
Just go to the application form and fill it out. We promise to respond promptly.
We’re excited that you would like to join our Street Team. We hope that it is fun for everyone. Please fill out the form below and we will respond quickly.